Thursday, January 7, 2010

On the agenda

Troy had his doctor appointment with Dr. K this morning. Kris and I got up early and warmed the vehicles. Kris ventured out with both kids to Dubuque this morning while I went to work. We both left at 7:15 and made it on time to our destinations. It started snowing last night about 7 pm at our house and hasn't stopped since. At least it is nice and fluffy snow. I have no clue how much snow we have accumulated so far in the last 15 hours but it's a good chunk added to our already accumulated good chunk! We are certainly have a white, cold winter!

Dr. K did a hearing test with Troy that came back fine. He took a peak in Troy's ears and said they look fine. He has to go back in 6 months.

Miss Rylee has been getting up at 5 am for the past month or more. Everyone is exhausted but mainly Kris because he gets up with her. He has no problem falling back to sleep in the recliner. I however wouldn't be able to go back to sleep with her chattering as loud as she does. Boy that girl can talk and she can talk LOUD! And Mr. Troy is still being difficult at bedtime. He never wants to go to bed. Last night I think I fell asleep before he did. Kris and I are looking forward to the day that we get to sleep in. Maybe in 10 or 15 years. Then we'll probably be so used to waking at 5 that we won't be able to sleep in. Gone are those days that we sleep in until 10 or noon. Yes I actually did that in my teenage years. What a shame to sleep in so long. I never got anything accomplished in the morning hours of the weekend. However, 1 morning of sleeping in til..oh..8 would be lovely.

We have a busy weekend. My sister and her family will be out of town so we are taking care of their dogs. Our nephew, Noah, turns 2 tomorrow and his birthday party is at ChuckECheese on Sunday. I have to work on Saturday at the bank from 8 to noon. All I wanted to do this weekend was clean my house. We'll give one good shot on saturday afternoon.

Kris and I have been hard at meal planning. Since I work until 6 on Fridays and don't get home until 6:30 - 6:45 I try to make a meal in the crock pot so that Kris doesn't have to make anything. Tomorrow we are having Beef stew. My agenda for my lunch break today is to grab some of the veggies needed to make that tonight for the crockpot tomorrow. Yummy, my belly is hungry now! Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment