Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hmmm...

I am not sure what to title this post. It's really just a bunch of nothing.

First of all, I love having a 2 year old. A month ago, I hated it. He was terrible 6 out of 7 days. In the last few weeks, we've only seen that old little boy a couple times. Since his surgery, he can hear. He seems so much more grown up. He even fetched the remote for me last night while I was preoccupied with feeding a very sleepy, almost asleep Rylee. I was a proud momma. This past weekend we have seen his true colors show. He dances! He dances ALL THE TIME. He loves dancing. Everytime there is music, he dances. I opened the door to car last night to load them up to go home and he started dancing, outside in the snow and cold of the babysitters driveway. This boy can really shake a leg.

Other news, we didn't end up going to Noah's ChuckE Cheese birthday party on Sunday. We weren't feeling 100% and decided it would be best to just stay home. Turns out the Noah's dad and big brother are sick. Good thing we just stayed put. Sounds like what they have is alot worse than what we had. Other than that we kept ourselves busy taking care of my sister's 2 hounds and football. Now, I will admit that 2 seconds into the Packers vs Cardinals game that my husband said a 4 letter word. I will also tell you that he was talking a lot to the television throughout the entire game. We had a sleeping Rylee towards the end of the game so Kris put her in her bed. Turns out to be a good thing because there was some hooting and wahooing coming from both of us and Troy copying us at the very end. Then there was 30 seconds of overtime. Boo! Well we all know how that game ended. All Kris said was, "where is the remote?" The channel was changed and nothing more was said. Needless to say we were bummed by the outcome. Maybe next year!

Have a wonderful day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment