Saturday, January 23, 2010

The 14 days before Rylee, Day 9

Friday, January 23, 2009

On this day, I did my taxes. It's not as if I didn't have the time. It was the first and probably the last time that I have my taxes done BEFORE January 31st. I was just happy that I had everything to do them. I did pass my time with other things. A woman stopped my room every few days and would drop things off to me. She would bring me books or movies or whatever I needed to help pass the time. Thanks to my family, I had plenty of movies and books and puzzles to do. And of course, I had my laptop and an ethernet cord. AMEN to that. I spent a lot of time online. I also read 5 books and completed an entire book of sudoku puzzles during those 14 days. I went to bed early that night. When I was little, I remember my mom telling me to go to sleep, it (whatever or where ever we were going or getting) would come sooner. I wanted Saturday to come sooner. I wanted to see my husband and my son. I wanted them so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment