Monday, January 18, 2010

The 14 days before Rylee, Day 4

Sunday, January 18, 2009

At 2 am, Kris called my dad to come and get Troy. It looked like our little girl would be coming. The doctors checked me, still closed, breech baby still high. Dad and Deb came over and picked up Troy. Troy kissed me goodbye. I started to cry. I was so freakin' nervous. I labored the rest of the wee hours of the morning. The doctor, the curly haired one, was in and out quite a bit. No change. At 7 am, the new nurse, after the shift change, decided that maybe I needed some fluids. So she started a bag of fluid. TADA! Within 20 minutes, my labor stopped completely. At 10 am, they granted me a meal! Now, it was Sunday at 10 am and I hadn't ate since Friday at 8 am, which was just a toaster stroodle. I was hungry. I enjoyed a plate of french toast. It was good! The rest of the day continued like the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment