Thursday, January 21, 2010

The 14 days before Rylee, Day 7

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kris's parents came down for a little while to visit. During this time, while Kris and Troy were home, my dad and Deb were watching Troy while Kris was at work and Kris would go sleep at their house until morning then go home and then to class since the semester had just started. Those poor boys. While Kris's parents were there, an aid stopped by my room to take me to peds cardiology. Another 2 hours of laying on a table measuring blood flow and taking photos and discovering what the shadow was. After returning to my room, I sat the rest of the day. Periodically throughout my time before Rylee, I received patient emails from Kris and some coworkers. I also got tons of personal emails and phone calls. My mom called me everyday at least once or twice. I had a set routine of getting up at 7 am, ordering breakfast, quick shower, eat when my food arrived, fetal stress test, meds, order lunch, eat lunch, read or nap, order dinner, eat dinner, talk to kris, watch tv, go to sleep. That was the pattern of my weekday. Laying around all day makes for a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment