Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me!



As I stated last night, today is Not Me! Monday!! Here we go...

I did not take photos of my son who got stuck in the humidifier when he was sliding off my bed.

I did not video tape my son with his new slide and laugh when he fell and bonked his head. Then, I did not tell my husband to come watch it.

I certainly did not take pure advantage of my husband on Mother's Day by getting out of changing every single messy diaper.

I definitely did not scoop my sleeping son out of his bed last night just to put him in mine and snuggle when my husband was in bed too. Nope Not ME!








As for more serious, not so mean things. Today was my first day back to work. I felt like it was the first day of school. I was nervous and excited all at the same time. But it was just like what it was when I left. I only worked until noon so that wasn't so bad. I did have to decline a couple who were trying to open a savings account.

I feel very satisfied that I am now contributing to our household. I am not just spending all the money and not earning any. I love that at the end of the month, I will have a paycheck. Nothing special after flex and insurance but a paycheck none the less. I love it!

When I got home, T was so so so excited to see me. I love that too!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm visiting from Mckmams's blog.

    Your family is very cute, and I would totally video tape my child and do laugh at them hurting themselves... I'm a bad mother. :D

    I just wanted to tell you that my daughter's name is also Rylee! I haven't seen that name too often and thought it was cool. She's about a month older than your daughter. :D

    ReplyDelete