Friday, May 8, 2009

Here we go again...

T has a double ear infection again!! When will they help this poor kid? They took a nose swab to check for influenza and RSV. Lovely...just lovely. Now we also have to give him nebulizer treatments every 4 hours...lovely.

Sure didn't know about Platteville City Wide Garage sales. I've never been a garage saler but I'm trying to be a thrifty, frugal mom. Plus T out grows his clothes so dang fast, I can't stand buying him expensive clothes when I could get gently used ones for a quarter of the price. Plus there are some household items that I am looking for, nothing real serious. Carmen and I might go around later tonight and maybe tomorrow.

DadD is going to go to his last class of the semester this afternoon. He has a few finals next week. I can't wait for school to be out for the summer. And I'm totally excited for him to be home on Friday nights now. We can actually be a "family" Friday through Sunday now. YAY!! Though, I would rather have the extra pay but 32 hours is better than unemployment!! Enjoy the weekend!! I know that I am going to.

1 comment:

  1. Wow another ear infection.. That sounds o so familiar.. Are they thinking about Tubes? Well I hope He feels better!

    ReplyDelete