Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fun day...

Today was our girls day out with my sister and Jalyn. At the last minute, I decided to take RyRy along so DadD didn't have both kids by himself all day. Literally, my sister and I ran around the entire day!

Last night, we decided to hit up some garage sales. I got quite a bit of clothes for RyRy, a picture for her room, a new purse, and a few things for Jalyn. Carmen made out well too.

This morning, we decided to go around to some more. We started at 8:30ish and were done by 10...finally. It was a long morning. Carmen got a few things. I had 2 huge purchases though. I got T a Step 2 slide/gym thingy and a table with 2 benches. This will fit 6 people easily with the possibility of 8.

This afternoon, Carmen, Jalyn, and I, along with RyRy, went and got our nails done. Carmen and Jalyn got a pedi too. They are all beautiful.

After the nail salon, we went to eat at Olive Garden. Then grocery shopping. Overall we did well. We had a super duper blast today. Jalyn was so excited about her nails, she kept talking about them all day. It was a great mom and daughter day!

Tomorrow for Mother's Day, we don't have much planned. We are going to church and visiting Grandma since we got home too late today to go. And then we are going to put our comfys on and stay home the rest of the day.

Overall, it's been a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment