Sunday, April 18, 2010

Something new

I decided that since Rylee's vomiting has increased lately that instead of giving her Pediasure every feeding that we would supplement and give her Vitamin D milk.  The reason I chose to do this was because I would rather have her throw up the $4 carton of milk than $40 worth of Pediasure.  We gave her Pediasure Saturday morning at 7 and she threw up 15 minutes later.  We haven't given her Pediasure since, we switched to Vit. D milk.  We haven't have any pukes since 7 am yesterday morning.  And she loves it.  AND she ate cereal AND BANANAS!!!  She ate half a jar of bananas at breakfast and the other half a dinner.  She loves them.  AMEN!  It's about time!

I made a console table after dinner tonight.  I went outside to play with the family and came up with this crazy idea to build a console table for our entryway out of scraps from our bed.  I made it completely by myself!!  Kristopher didn't help me at all and I am proud of that.  It's in the same room as the bench that I made so I still have to sand, paint and finish it.  Not bad for an hour and half of work.  We have wood for a couple end tables that will match our bed but we'll build those some other time.  I think I am done building.  I am builded out!

1 comment: