Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weston Day 20 update

I can't even describe how good feels to have Weston home.  It's been interesting.  Last night, Kristopher got up with him quite a bit while he let me sleep.  I think it was such a huge stress having Weston in the hospital that having him home now, I was dead tired.  Thankfully, my husband let me rest (and most of the time, I didn't even hear him) and it paid off well. Today, I felt much better.  We had my sisters and their families over today.  It was nice visiting with all of them.  Troy and Rylee had a blast!  Right after they left, Troy zonked out while sitting at the table.  Within 20 minutes from their departure, all 3 kids were napping.  I even fit in a 30 minute nap and even a shower!  Tonight after supper, Kris and I loaded up the kids in the strollers (we don't have a triple stroller so he took Troy and Rylee in the double and I put Weston in his carseat and used the large stroller) and took a little walk.  I was so bit up by the time we were done.  We came home and did baths.  I bathed Weston in the infant bath tub with the sling while Kris bathed Rylee in the sink.  Troy did his own bath after those two were finished and taking their bottles.  Right now, Weston is down for bedtime and Rylee and Troy will soon be out!  I am soo glad that Kris was home to help us adjust to this new life.  We still have to get into a new routine and hopefully that comes soon!  I can't even describe how good it is to peak over the railing into the crib at the end of my bed and see a little bundle all wrapped up sleeping.  AWESOME!  It's also wonderful that Troy and Rylee are so concerned when Weston cries or very curious about him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment