Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Rylee has made it home. She was discharged at a staggering 9:15 pm last night. We made it home at a quarter to 10. Troy was STILL AWAKE!! My gosh that child was so so tired he was hyper. He seen Rylee's carseat and about jumped in it with her. He kept giving her kisses and talking baby talk to her and saying her name over and over and over again. Needless to say, he was so excited to see her.


Rylee was officially diagnosed with pneumonia, Influenza A, Influenza B and RSV. It was a long 36 hours and I am glad that she got to come home.

Rylee's procedure for her kidney is called Urodynamic something or other. They will insert fluid via cathater into her bladder and see if goes up into her kidneys. I am not sure what the outcome is that we want whether that be the fluid goes to her kidneys or not. I have a bunch of research to do before this happens.

We are going to be seeing Dr. O on September 9th at 8:45 for a follow up from the hospital visit and having the Urodynamic thingy done. Depending on what the outcome from that appointment is we will start sending her to Tara's. We will also see Dr. C on the 10th at 10:45 am unless he would like to see her sooner. Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love Dr. C! He's such an amazing doctor. He deserves an extra halo! The man works miracles.


As I said before, Rylee's baptism and party are still on as planned. I will probably send out evites to those of you that I have email addresses for. Others, I will send an invitation by mail. Heads up though, if you are planning on coming (and I hope that you do) we ask that if you have experienced flu or cold symptoms in the past 15 days that you refrain from coming. If not, please use special hand hygiene in the coming days. We would love to have everyone there so don't be afraid. If you would like to hold Rylee, you will have to be masked and wear gloves. At the party, we ask that everyone to use the hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You poor thing! Poor Rylee too! I can't even imagine how awful she must feel! You guys are such troopers through all this. I'll be praying hard for all of you.

    ReplyDelete