Monday, August 17, 2009

Rylee

We had a rough night last night. No one feels 100% at our house. DadD has a sore throat and congested head and T woke up with a runny nose and a croopy cough. About 3 this morning, after waking up to T crying and coughing, I was awake listening to Ry Ry on the monitor. Her breathing sounded a bit off. I just don't know how to explain it. She is very congested so I picked her up out of her bed and took her out to the living room. I watched and listened to her for over an hour. Her breathing was very labored. She was retracting and was taking deep, hard breaths. We set up her pack n play and I listened to her pretty much the rest of the night.

Right now she is at home with DadD and T. DadD has her propped up and she seems to be doing well. We had a 10 am appt this morning but I couldn't get off work to take her so it has been changed to 2 pm. We're overjoyed that the oxygen and apnea monitor are gone except for something like this. Please pray that Rylee can continue to breathe on her own. Please also pray that the stupid doctor that we have to see (I absolutely can NOT stand her and she was the only one with an opening today) will talk to Dr. Connolly before making any rash decisions (which she has a past of doing with T). Sorry, I can't stand Candy Temperly. I think she has terrible bedside manner and is too quick to make a decision a lot of the time. Another, huge mark against her is that she has never seen Rylee, has no idea who Rylee is or her history. Dr. Connolly has told us he is comfortable with Dr. White or Dr. Barraclough because he keeps them updated on her and they have both seen her before. I think that Temperly is just a PA. Between work and being stuck with Temperly, I am very worked up. I feel like I could hit something or just start bawling. GRRR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment