Friday, September 10, 2010

Life is great, again!

We finally got discharged on Wednesday after waiting all day long.  We officially packed in the car at 8:45 pm on Wednesday.  It was a long day of waiting and waiting!  Thursday morning we heard the never ending "NO WYLEE", it was like music to my ears.  Weston and I packed in the van yesterday late morning and went to get weighed, to the bank (twice) and to Dubuque to the second hand kids store.  I bought a bunch of shirts, sweatpants, 0-3 mo outfits for the boys and only spent $45.  They're pretty stocked for winter.  Weston is still wearing newborn clothes but rapidly moving towards 0-3 month.  He was 7 lb, 15 oz.  The nurse was in a hurry, Weston was screaming and squirming and it was one of those weighted scales so I am not sure how exact that weight is.  Today, Rylee and I packed up and went to the grocery store and made a surprise visit to Aunt Carmen at work.  She was shy at First Capital Group but warmed up when we were at the grocery store.  We made a stop at Menards to pick up Daddy's birthday present.  I know his birthday was over a week ago but we still got him something.  We don't have ladder.  Our gutters are in desperate need to be cleaned out and we can't hang up christmas lights outside without a ladder.  So guess what daddy got?  A ladder!  He was actually excited.  I was impressed that I could manuaver around the store with that thing.  He wanted to clean the gutters out right away just to use his new ladder.  Who gets excited over a ladder?  We do at our house!  We piled our cart full of groceries.  Kris and I went through the fridge while I was making out my list this morning and threw out a bunch of stuff.  It's crazy how much stuff gets shoved to the back.  I need to clean that beast out once a week.  It's stocked now.  I actually made a list of the meals that we're going to have and got groceries accordingly.  It was all just stuff that we're going to use, nothing else.   I didn't stray from my list a bit!  All 3 of my children are napping right now.  I am suppose to head back to work on Monday.  My 6 weeks are over but I think that with all the stuff that has transpired over the last 6 weeks, I need 1 more week.  My house, kids and dogs need me for 1 more week.  So I think that is what I am going to do.  It's a good plan!  The neighbor decided to mow her grass, there went my 3 sleeping children!  Until next time all!

No comments:

Post a Comment