Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh Thursday!

Happy 9 month Birthday to Miss Rylee and Happy 22 month Birthday to Troy (yesterday)! Their 1st and 2nd birthdays aren't too far off. SCARY!

I am pretty much ruling this as Friday today. Tomorrow is Friday but at work we get to wear blue jeans and halloween shirts and have treats. It's still a work day and there is still work to be done just under comfier circumstances and a bit of candy coma to make it through the extra long day.

This weekend is a full one! It's Rylee's last outing until spring. On Saturday, I have to work from 8 to noon. Saturday evening is Trick or Treating. The Klauer's are staying home. There is no way, I am taking Troy out Trick or Treating because (1) he doesn't understand what Halloween, Trick-or-Treating is, (2) He can't say "Trick-or-Treat", and (3) it'll be too blasted cold for him to be out and about for candy that he can't even eat! So, we're dressing up the kids in their costumes, take a few photos, flip the porch light on and let the Trick-or-Treaters come! We think he'd have much more fun wearing his costume, handing out the candy and seeing all the kids in their costumes! We'll leave the candy for bigger kids, he'll have his turn when he's older. Sunday is the big Hockey Birthday party for Lexie and the Turkey supper for our church. We're going to grab some take outs, eat and then head to Madison. Then we'll probably enjoy Lexie's hot dogs and birthday cake too! The game is at 2 so we'll enjoy that and then when we get home we'll watch the Packer game that we're going to DVR. All in all it should be a fun weekend!

In return for working on Saturday, I don't have to come into work until noon on Monday. However, since I had to take off over 18 hours this month because I was down all day with a migraine one day and the rest was for taking Rylee to doctor appointments, I've had to make those hours up. I have only been taking a 15 minute break to scarf down lunch for what seems like the entire month. So with 1 hour left, I will come in at 11 instead of noon. Then my hours are made up, my paycheck won't be docked and I can go back to actually enjoying the taste of my leftovers. BUT, Rylee has a 9 am doctor appointment so I get to leave home at 8:30, doctor appointment at 9 that I am hoping only lasts for 1 hour, head home at 10, drop Rylee off at 10:30, leave right away to go to work by 11. A bunch of running around for a doctor appointment, the story of my life!

We're not exactly sure what is happening for the holidays. Right now, I think we are planning on doing our own thing for Thanksgiving. I hate to do it but with the flu and sickness spreading like wild around here, I think we are leaning to just staying home. As for Christmas, we'll see when that time comes.

Stellan needs your prayers again. Today is his 1st birthday and that poor little boy is fighting yet again for his life. Please pray him!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment