Monday, October 19, 2009

BLAH!

This past weekend was a busy one. Friday I stayed home from work but more on that later. Saturday, we got up and went to Madison. We ate lunch at Texas Roadhouse, of course, and then did a little shopping. We decided to get Troy a new high chair.






The dietian told us to start putting Rylee next to the table when we're eating. Since we have bench seats for our table, we only have chairs on the end. And, Troy can't sit on the benches yet. He's too wiggly and jump to sit on them. It would be much to hard to please two children on opposite sides of the table when it's only one parent. This will help for sure!

Saturday, after lunch and a big defeat by Iowa (boooo) we went over to Kris's brother's house to meet Baby Adam. We spent some time with Noah and Adam, Nick and Katrina, Kris's parents and very minimal time with Isaac, who didn't feel well. We got the grand tour of their house since their construction project is almost done. When we got home, Troy was home for good and didn't want to go anywhere and I think that Kris felt the same way. After eating some dinner, Rylee and I went to Platteville to visit with my sisters and their children. I seen 7 out of my 8 nieces and nephews on just Saturday. My sisters and I (and Rylee) visited while the kids swam. Once we got home, I still had to make the tutus. At 11:30, Kris and I decided that we wanted to have brownies. I mixed some up and baked them. So at 12:30 am, we ate brownies and tied tutus. It was kinda fun.

On Sunday, we loaded up and went to Lexie and Avery's Bowling Birthday bash!! We bowled a bunch of different ways. Poor Kristopher got the worst score out of all 16 people bowling. BUMMER!

My cousin, Carrie, sent a large box of clothes down to us for Troy. So when we got home, we decided to go through them. There were a bunch of 18 month items that won't fit Troy so we packed them back up. We did keep out items that we thought that Rylee could wear later on. But the clothes we packed back up will be going to a little boy who needs them. I would much rather gift them to someone who needs them rather than dropping any of it off at the thrift shop and have to be bought. There are too many children that need warm clothes and pajamas.

As for not feeling so well, I have been having headaches. Thursday, I actually went out to my car and slept through my lunch hour. It was excruciating. Friday was worse. Today has been awful. I finally went to the doctor today after 10 days. I just couldn't take it anymore. I was told it was most likely, 99% stress induced. I am also anemic and slightly dehydrated. I was told to take iron supplement (which I hate!), drinks lots of water, and take 800 mg of Ibeprofen three times per day with food. I took the Ibeprofen and it hasn't even phased it.

The analogy used to explain this to me was think of the commercials with the dummy in the car and it hits a brick wall. The stress in my life, the car, has been building and building and building momentum because my life has been full and fast of fury. Now, it's rather relaxed. My life now is the brick wall. I am the dummy. I dealt with all the stress and emotions the best that I could. Never ever did I think that it would snow ball so bad. I have heard this about tempers erupting. My body isn't taking to this well at all. I feel like smashing my head against a wall actually. Now, if the headache (I say headache because is hasn't gone away for like 10 days now just lost a little momentum at times but it's always there) persists through Wednesday or if I get as bad as Thursday or Friday to call the PA. I am praying that in the next 30 minutes this sucker calms down a little bit or I'm going to have a long night with those 2 kids all by myself. If I wouldn't have had Kris on Friday to take care of them , I don't know what I would've done because there is no way that I could've.

I didn't get any pictures of Baby Adam. This is the best that I could do, which I stole off my mother-in-law's facebook.

Rylee, Grandpa, Troy, Adam, Grandma, Noah and Isaac

I also have some video and photos at home of the birthday party. I'll post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment