Saturday, July 31, 2010

We're home!

We're all home!  We were discharged late this morning.  The first thing we did was head over to Babies R Us.  We needed to get her some infant Tylenol and Motrin as well as diapers, a baby shower gift and a couple things for the new baby that we needed.  A while ago, Tylenol was recalled.  Neither Babies R Us nor Shopko sell any kind of generic brand since all of Tylenol brand is still off the shelves.  We ate our favorite place, Texas Roadhouse, and headed out of Madison.  We stopped at Target before leaving completely to see what their selection looked like.  TADA!  They had their generic brand.  We got them and headed to Cassville.  Rylee and I fell fast asleep.  I mean, I was drooling I was that tired.  We both slept the entire almost 2 hour ride there.  I could've curled up on my in-laws couch, I was still tired!  Troy beamed once when we walked in.  He went crazy!!  He spent the entire day with Grandpa who gave a good report.  But once we got there, he turned into a little monster of sorts.  I remember watching my sister's kids and them being good as gold for me, then when mom and dad took them they were ready to pull their hair out.  NOW, I completely understand!  I missed that kid though.  He curled up next to me on the couch and fell asleep.  He slept there for the rest of the time we were there and then entire way home.  He had fun with grandpa and grandma.  Grandma came home from work while we were still there and he wanted to meet her at the door.  Troy and Grandpa went to the Farmer's Market in the morning.  They had to cross the train tracks.  Troy told us this and that they had to hold hands to cross the train tracks, "Papa did that".   Needless to say, he had fun.   There was a little incident with a bath last night.  Troy didn't like that bath and he let them know it! I think Grandma and Grandpa were worn out and probably happy to see us go!  Grandma made him a quilt for his 2nd birthday.  It's big enough to fit a twin bed, which he'll be moving into soon.  The front has dump trucks and fire trucks and cop cars, it's adorable.  But the back is Thomas the Train!  Troy still won't show me the front or even let me touch it.  It's his Thomas the train blanket.  Kris thinks that it's hilarious how much he loves the quilt, only for the back side.  I really like the front side and I guess since I make his bed, the front will be up!  I'll post some pictures of our last couple of days and the quilt later!

No comments:

Post a Comment