Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday not so funday

Today, has been an odd day.  I think we stuck all our ambition into yesterday and didn't leave much for today.  This afternoon, Troy, all to easily, took a nap.  Upon awakening, he was whiny and felt warm.  The rest of the afternoon he has been quiet, flush with fever, a little whiny and pretty much glued to Kris or my lap.  He won't say whats wrong with him.  He batted at his a little while watching some TV and when he was eating a cheese stick he stuck his finger in his mouth and moved all the cheese to the other side.  So I am not sure if it is his ears or a molar coming in.  This afternoon has been pretty quiet around here but this morning we hit those closets hard.  We switched everything from the closets to it's new home.  Some was boxed up, hung up and put in a bag.  Our "new" closet is definitely smaller than the old.  I purged through my clothes and shoes.  I rid my self of 2 garbage bags full of shoes and I still have 43 pair.  That's awful right?  My thought is I have to wear nicer shoes to work however, I do wear lots of flip flops during the summer if they coordinate with my outfit.  (Which I have at least 1 pair in every color imaginable).  There are definitely shoes that I forgot that I even had.  I also rid myself of many tops and bottoms.  All the clothing and shoes will go to our local thrift shop for someone else who needs them.  There is still a bunch to be done but we'll do that throughout the next couple of days.  Rylee has therapy on Wednesday and Friday this week and an appointment with the GI doctor and nutritionist on Tuesday in Madison.  I have an appointment Wednesday at the same time as Rylee's therapy session to have my glucose test.  Busy week for me and Rylee.  Kris and Troy will stay home on Tuesday while I take Rylee to Madison.  We don't all have to go to the appointment and I prefer to go myself.  Technically, I am officially home bound until Baby #3 comes.  I can go to work but I can't travel outside a 50 mile radius of Dubuque.  My thought is that I am going to Madison, which is where I would go if my water broke anyway, so Madison is exempt from that 50 mile rule.  Tomorrow marks 28 weeks, 5 days.  Scary day for me because that's the exact day my water broke with Rylee.  I just want to be at 36 weeks, the "safe zone", so I have less to worry about.  As for the rest of tonight, Kris and I are going to snuggle our babies, tuck them safe in their beds and probably finish up putting things away.  As for right now, I made Ham, Au gratin potatoes from scratch and beans for dinner and chocolate pudding for dessert.  Enjoy your Sunday night, I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment