Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh my gosh there will be 3

I just started to hit me that in a few short months, hopefully (fingers crossed), I will have 3 children.  I will have 3 children 33 months apart.  Apparently 3 is my number!  Fingers are definitely crossed that this babe stays in there for at least 10 more weeks.  I have been having some major contractions lately.  Some hurt, some don't.  I hate this.  They're extremely uncomfortable.  The last couple of days they are have been accompanied with some cramping.  And the baby is definitely low.  I am being kicked and punched down low and not high like last a couple weeks ago.  My entire day consists of bending and lifting kids or carrying $500 bags of quarters (which are heavy!).  And in 2 weeks from today, I am going to see Dr. Mehta.  Dr. Mehta delivered that terrible news last time I was 28 weeks pregnant.  I don't want her to do it again.  It was that 28 weeks appointment that she told me my water had broke.  To say I am little uneasy to go to the appointment is an understatement.  I am contracting now and all I am doing is sitting at the kitchen table in comfy clothes at 6:30 pm.  I have probably had at least 20 contractions today.  I am sure there isn't much going on but I am going to call tomorrow.  If they can maybe prevent a premature baby, I am going to let them do it.  I hate to call.  I don't want to go on bedrest.  And that is what I am most worried about besides the fact of a high risk of premature birth.  But, I have to do what is best for the babe and that would be go and make sure all is well.  Hopefully, I go back to work afterwards.  Cross your fingers!  Maybe since tomorrow is the 3rd, it'll bring me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment