Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The death of the 10 day old planter

The wind has been terrible here all day!  Our front storm door has been the victim of the wind of few times before therefore it doesn't close properly anymore.  Well the wind caught it while I was out watering my plants and garden.  That darn wind broke my planter that I got 10 days ago. See?



That darn wind is also reeking havoc on my garden.  See?



However, our gigantic lilac bush is taking it just fine!


And our red twigged dogwood



And Troy likes it too (see what I mean by big area to fill, hopefully that dogwood does the trick!)


When I picked up Troy and Rylee today, I noticed Rylee wearing a pink dress.  I thought, I know she has worn this dress before but when...

This is Rylee today (I was doing laundry, don't worry I don't let my kids play on dirty clothes all the time!)



This is Rylee last August at a high school/college friend's wedding.  She still fits!



She has the same smile!  Now her hair is longer.  That's probably all that has really changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment