Monday, March 7, 2011

Best Day of my life

Getting married to the love of my life was one of the best days of my life, when I became a mommy all 3 times were a few of the best days of my life, Rylee's 2nd day of life was one of the best days of my life, today one of our dreams for Rylee came true.  Rylee took her first steps by herself tonight.  By bedtime a mere 2 hours later, she was walking all over.  WALKING!  Absolutely amazing.  My micropreemie is a big girl now. 
Poor Troy is going to go from doing what he wants, when he wants to having his little sister run after him and soon his little brother crawling after him.  He'll be so annoyed! **The video was taken with my phone, sorry that it is fuzzy**



I was interest to see what Rylee was like this time last year.  I found this:


That was March 17, 2010.  Kinda awesome huh?  Close to a year ago we thought we had witnessed a miracle.  I was proud that day.  I am proud today.  After 25 1/2 months, she finally walked.  I can't believe it!  I am emailing the video off to her therapy coordinator to show her physical therapist, who doesn't come here to see here until next Thursday.  I am so so so excited.  And, poor Kristopher's phone snapped, crackled and died so until we get him a new one he's without, so he has no idea.  Right now, no idea.  I can't wait until he gets home.  I guarantee that first thing tomorrow, he makes her walk for him.  I look forward to it!  Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment