Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

I am taking a break from the Rose Bowl, however, due to the noises Kristopher is making, I am pretty sure it's still bad!


Kristopher and I have New Years Resolutions this year.  We are get fit (like everyone else in America!), be better parents and love one another more.  This may sound funny, but we want to run a marathon.  Big goal!  I think if we can run a 5k and live through it, we're doing good!  I want to get fit.  Lose a couple pounds and fine tone this ol' mommy of 3 body of mine.  I want to be a better me.  We got a christmas card during the holiday season from my aunt and uncle who wrote, "you're my guiding light".  I am flattered by that.  I often hear, you're super mom, you're a do it all mom.  I do do it all but in 2011 I am going to do it all with a smile of my face and let those little things roll.  (SIDENOTE:  I just looked over at Rylee, who is all decked out in her Badger cheerleading outfit, who was standing up playing with a toy in the rocking chair!  Scary and awesome at the same time!  And by the way, purple Horned Toads, I mean Frogs, is a stupid mascot! Just sayin'!)

Christmas (GOGOGOGOGO, awww! Sorry, I can't help multitasking!  I am a mom of 3, I can type and watch football at the same time right?!)  was great.  Santa Claus, for unknown reasons, came to our house.  He dropped of a train set for Troy and a kitchen all decked out for Rylee.  Troy got a bike and Rylee got a tricycle.  They are spoiled.  Troy was a turd.  I kept telling him Santa Claus wasn't coming or he was coming back to pick up the toys, didn't faze Troy.   He continued on and on.  By Monday, I was glad I had to go back to work!  What Santa Claus didn't take into consideration when picking out those toys was the mess all those little pieces make.  And what a nuisance it is to constantly put a train back together again.

We're having Weston baptized on January 16th.  Then a big party for him, Rylee's 2nd birthday and Troy's 3rd birthday.  One BIG party!  It should be fun!

Colds are heavily invading our home.  Wes can't seem to shake his.  Rylee has the yuckiest nose ever!  The snow around here, up until Thursday, was absolutely unnecessary!  Needless to say, we are ready for spring!!  Extremely ready for spring.  These kids need to run of their energy.  Hopefully by spring, we have to 4 runners and a roller in this house.

(Oh my, the Badgers are down by 8 with 2:34 left in the game....I have got to go do something else!....oh oh oh...TOUCHDOWN! Oh I can't even handle this! 2 points away...holy moly)

No comments:

Post a Comment